Your Questions Answered
Is There Wifi?
You will have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the res.
Are All CJStudent Junctions Accredited for 2021?
- YW Junction – Wits
- Mil Junction – University of Johannesburg
- Umhlanga Junction – University of Johannesburg
- Ekhaya Junction – Tshwane University of Technology
What should I bring with me when I move in?
Each room in the residence is equipped with the following:
- study desk,
- chair, and
All you need to bring is cutlery and crockery, bed linen and towels.
How do I do my laundry?
All Our Junctions have laundry rooms, equipped with washing machines. The use of the laundry rooms is free of charge for current residents. Note that we do not supply cleaning materials, powders or detergents. This will cost you R 10 per load.
Where can I do my shopping?
- Yw Junction – Braam Center
- Mill Junction – New Town Junction Mall
- Umhlanga Junction – Campus Square Mall and Brixton Shopping Centre
- Ekhaya Junction – Bougainville Shopping Center
How long is The lease and do I pay a deposit?
The Lease is 10 months all students All students are required to pay a breakage deposit which is fully refundable should there be no breakages and your rental is up to date.
NSFAS students only pay a key deposit and Cash students pay both first month’s rent deposit and key deposit.
Why CJ Students?
Our residences have been designed with your safety, convenience, and budget in mind.
Choose from one of our 5 prime junctions, each conveniently located, and designed to provide you with access to only the best in Student Experiences.